Exclusion of commitment and user conditions of ELWIS-Abo
Haftungsausschluss und Nutzungsbedingungen für ELWIS-Abo (Interner Link)
By the use of ELWIS-Abo, the user automatically accepts the following exclusion of commitment and the user conditions of ELWIS-Abo.
ELWIS-Abo is a service of the Electronic Waterway Information Service (ELWIS), which is accessible under the web-address www.elwis.de (Internal link). Additionally to the user conditions for ELWIS-Abo mentioned below, the exclusion of commitment for the complete ELWIS-service is also valid.
- ELWIS-Abo contains:
- an automatic notice
- with selected information
- that is sent regularly or event-driven
- by e-mail to a freely selectable e-mail address.
- an automatic notice
- For the use of ELWIS-Abo an e-mail address is necessary. In case you want to send the information to a mobile phone via SMS this must be a mobile phone e-mail address.
- The user of ELWIS-Abo is responsible for the arrangement of an e-mail address or a mobile phone e-mail address.
- The information of ELWIS-Abo is provided free of charge by the German Waterways and Shipping Administration (WSV).
- By the use of ELWIS-Abo, the user has to pay the phone costs for the internet connection and/or the costs for the internet provider and/or the mobile phone network provider. These costs resulting of the use of ELWIS-Abo are sole matter of the user and will not be refunded by the German Waterways and Shipping Administration (WSV).
- The user has no legal claim on the availability of the subscribed data towards the German Waterways and Shipping Administration (WSV).
- The user has no legal claim on the accuracy of the published information.
- The user is self-responsible for the selection of the information and the correct declaration of the destination address (e-mail address), where the information should be sent to.
- If there is no transmission of an e-mail regaring the registration to the declared e-mail address an hour after registration, the declared e-mail address obviously is not valid or incorrect. In this case, an new registration of the user will be necessary.
- If a user does not want to use the information of ELWIS-Abo-service any longer, it is necessary to deregister oneself.
Stand: 18. August 2017